Taking care of your skin is one of the most essential things you can do to help slow the aging process down. We all love the sun and some of us a little too much. Our Host at PhillyHealthWatch, Tiffany Bucciarelli, goes to CBS 3 to talk to Pat Ciarrocchi about how to take care of your skin after you have had too much sun.
Tiffany states, “The best way to preserve our skin is to limit the amount of sun exposure”. But she also recongnizes that we all are so active outdoors in the summer so she recommends three of her favorite post summer products to help you get your skin back to normal.
Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme
Feel energy from nature. Finely-powdered tourmaline—a naturally energizing mineral—mixed with marine and plant extracts and 11 powerful anti-oxidants. Hydrating. Protecting. Infusing visible life and radiance into your skin—so it glows.
- Protects skin from harsh environmental influences
- Leaves skin soft, radiant and optimally hydrated
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- Using your fingertips, apply a small amount to throat and work your way up to your face
- In the morning-use after toning and a.m. skin care
- In the evening-use after exfoliating and p.m. skin care
For results comparable to microdermabrasion-with less of the inflammation that can lead to premature signs of aging-experience our Botanical Skin Resurfacing treatment, available at Lux Spa and Fitness
Green Science Eye Creme
Helps to improve visible skin firmness, moisturize and strengthen skin’s barrier function.
- Lady’s thistle, organic argan oil and cactus formula helps to moisturize skin and smooth fine lines. Glucosamine, anti-oxidants and peptides help to improve visible skin firmness, moisturize, and strengthen skin’s barrier function.
- Part of a 4-step system clinically proven to perform in 4 weeks. When used together with Lifting Serum, Firming Eye Creme and Line Minimizer, clinical results show 41% more lifted appearance; 37% reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- One of 7 groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. Learn more about C2C >
- Organic argan oil*, one of the key ingredients in Aveda’s Green ScienceTM Skin Care, comes from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which grows in Morocco.
LEARN MORE >>*Organic argan oil is in Green ScienceTM Lifting Serum, Firming Face Creme, Firming Eye Creme and professional-only Masque-AgeTM
Aveda Hydrating Mask
Give soothing relief to skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. Our intensely-hydrating, oil-free masque contains potent, plant-derived humectants. Cools and rehydrates with a surge of moisturizing aloe, kelp and lavender. Calms with rosewater.
- Soothes, cools and calms the skin’s surface
- Increases skin’s moisture level
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking
- Weekly or as needed-after cleansing, toning and/or exfoliating, apply a thick layer to face and throat, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and remove with our Aveda Shammy Cloth and warm water. Pat dry.
- Follow with appropriate eye creme and moisturizer.